- There are two main types of cookies that may be used upon visiting our site.
- Persistent (tracking) cookies - these are used to store your preferences for a set period of time. An example of this is your previously viewed products.
- The cookies we use may be designed both by us and by third parties, which we may use for various marketing and analytics purposes.
- The main purposes of the cookies we use are for functional purposes, such as to allow the adding of products to your cart and to provide you more tailored product recommendations and for marketing purposes, such as banner adverts placed through social media, including allowing us to make any necessary payments to such third parties for marketing purposes.
- These may be used by partners for advertising purposes on anonymous basis (i.e. without your name, address, contact or payment details).
- If you do not wish to enable cookies on your computer, you can change your browser settings to disable them. These can be done in the following ways (browser dependent):
- Google Chrome: Settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security > Content Settings > Cookies
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced
- Safari: Preferences > Privacy > Block all cookies
- Firefox: Options > Privacy & Security > Cookie
- Please note that any decision to disable cookies will impact your browsing experience when using our website. If you disable functional cookies, you may be unable to use our website.